Friday, February 12, 2010

Howto Wire A Home Sound System Wiring Ne1 No Howto Pull Big Things Out Of A Smallbag Like Mary Poppins?ineed This For A School Project..due Tuesday!

Ne1 no howto pull big things out of a smallbag like mary poppins?ineed this for a school project..due tuesday! - howto wire a home sound system wiring

I took this thing rather than a "me" bag, where I had many elements of de-sac and how they represent me .... But the magic of love ... I wanted to really work effectively, where I'm Mary Poppins bag .. great article I blow my colleague on foot .... Tell me what I never needed braces and go / do .... I am very similar to magic, but the room in which I'm not good for a tilted mirror illusion ....... Recommend me via e-mail if you want to keep the magic, or simply, discreet ... Tuesday, because I need it! My article is a whip for cooking ... Roll music .... ...... and other objects of this size Thank you very much!

2 comments:

fire_fly... said...

ok -) (see the end, it seems clear to his audience in May ... But what I have. You need a table with a width of small cross to the bag when you hold (with an angle probably work best) and a corresponding large hole in the top large enough for his ego points - no need to small ledge in the middle of the table (you can submit your "magic ... too big for the camp" who sit and wait), then covered with a tablecloth - and long thick, and preferably not be seen through and of course, with a Hole on, not too big ... - You now have your bag without bottom, and a small flap of material in order to disguise the hole, or at least the fact that - with the slightest pressure - goes down and his hand covering wI'll go up on the shelf waiting for objects of great and fantastic! ... Good luck!

Turtles are HAWT said...

How about a little table where the elements are placed on a grid below ... and a hole in the bottom zippered pocket. Reached into his pocket, but really come on stage, and remove the individual elements.

Post a Comment