Friday, February 19, 2010

Dora Party Invitation Wordings Was It Wrong To Write This On My Daughters Birthday Party Invitations....?

Was it wrong to write this on my daughters birthday party invitations....? - dora party invitation wordings

Are invited to celebrate Dora 3 balloons .....
I wrote in a balloon size 4t I wrote in another loves Barbie
and one who loves the little pet shop .....

then the invitation will be completed by the office of the usual time, ect ....

Party was yesterday and today, my husband is angry that I am the people what to buy and / or have been taken to buy something in writing telling.

It was just a suggestion since last year that the baby things and clothes too big for her!

Was it wrong of me to your size and material as it list?

End of the day I was still fashionable clothing size results but 1 Barbie and 1 Pet Toys .... which made her so happy ....

3 comments:

mart said...

Yes, I was wrong! You get what you get, and not an attack! So when we turned out w / the right "gift" that cake refused? When I RSVP to a bday party the parents are asking what support the child and the size of it.

yackysmu... said...

Men's response is very short and concise no CLUE hahahahahahahaha but seriously answer a question before he is asked to believe it was a smart move. As parents, it is difficult to give a gift for a child who does not know how each child is different to buy. Of course, if I were you, I would say, her husband, who organize the party and invites you all had to write the next time.

geek chic said...

I wouldnt do, and when my son was invited to a party, believe in it, Id, it was really hard. Just because some people can not afford brand toys and beautiful clothes in that size. I would not insult you, but only what I think. Even if you are a toy that has not yet decided who she wants to have bought that they ungrateful, but it would have learned you because you are not grateful for what is n you just cause 'they do not. Frankly, I'm not too fat and I havent offended.

Post a Comment