Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bumper Boots 2009 Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find A Pair Of Black Thigh High "Bumper" Brand Boots?

Does anyone know where I can find a pair of black thigh high "Bumper" Brand boots? - bumper boots 2009

I am looking for a cheap thigh high boots. I have to wait a couple of sixty Bumper-05 in Burlington, black boots, but decided, and when I returned, they were gone. I saw many shops and online and can never find the same shoes in black. You always have the camel, red and purple, but I am only interested in the dark. If someone could tell me where I found these boots, or where can I find a cheap pair of similar length (23 "These Boots Are 25'', unlike many others, the 21'') I would appreciate it . Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try this shoe goooooooooooood site: http://www.FashionHolland.com/

I bought my boots from them. Only $ 38 USD

Home delivery. so sweet!

I hope you want to helped.Best.

Anonymous said...

http://www.mortrade.com/brand-shoes.asp this site

Post a Comment