Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Eye Lide Lift My Eyes Hurt Horribly - Help?

My eyes hurt horribly - help? - eye lide lift

Hello,
Then the eyes for a few months, since about July, the pain. I think I should close my eyes and my eyes or LiDE Pree press in the outter corner of each eye, although it is difficult or rubbing or blinking randomly. Driving even something I was very relaxed and have fun, boring as it hurts my eyes and when the sun rises in my eyes and I almost forgot, they must take responsibility or try to lift up the body, if not in the eyes . before he can fight through the eyes upset when the sun in my eyes squinting as everyone else, but now it hurts and my eyes they can not. Or simply, if you too light at times. My eyes feel like the ground lost, maybe i dont know if im explaining acuratly feeling 100%. I DO NOT use GLAAD does not consider it necessarythem. I made an appointment with the doctor for a physical examination and ask it referred to an ophthalmologist on Friday. However, I am very curious to what it is. As I said, I have no problem reading a book you can see things pretty far, but I do not know how far we be able to READ the things. If anyone knows what happened, May I want to know what you think.

Oh, and before I forget what happened some time during the period of time, ey pain happened last week and my lip began with pain in his eyes as he shrink duct. do not know whether they are related, but thought I would this extension.
Thank you,
Ms.Eyetrouble.

0 comments:

Post a Comment