Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hydrofoil Wakeboard Does A Hydrofoil On A Powerful Outboard Motor Effect Top Speed?

Does A Hydrofoil On A Powerful Outboard Motor Effect Top Speed? - hydrofoil wakeboard

I have a 20 '1987 Ski Centurion Barefoot Warrior Comp. BlackMax with a 200 hp Mercury. I use it for any type of drive (combo, slalom, wakeboard, tubes), but lots of fun shopping. What you need to know if the installation) with a hydrofoil on my speedboat Slow Me Down at high speed (65-80 km / h and what impact will my address? High around 82MPH I choke with a perfect fit, I will lose what island?

8 comments:

Lucas H said...

Which are very different takes on returns, so that the boat holds more water in the corners so be careful and examine what they feel at low speed and then from there to the pace, it may affect something, but no longer

45 auto said...

No, if the engine is at the correct height with the cavitation plate 1 "above the water when you are cutting yourself, which does not slow down, only to withdraw at once the plan is not the difference>>?

45 auto said...

No, if the engine is at the correct height with the cavitation plate 1 "above the water when you are cutting yourself, which does not slow down, only to withdraw at once the plan is not the difference>>?

stewpid said...

James J is a very good report, but I do not see a rate increase or decrease through the cloth. at a cost, but about $ 35, so do not break the bank to find out.

ball said...

When the talk of the fin above the propeller can be added. I did not hear it much change.
But also. Most mech. Not like it and I have a friend who agrees with them had. It can cause cavataion.

marcgren... said...

I only have the new design of the newest and best aircraft in my boat. It requires no holes in the engine. Stingray XPRIII.

I had a hard time working my boat on plane. Works great.

R P said...

I bet the boat will slow a little. I have them on boats afew & loved the results. The fastest plane in the water is kept at a slower rate and adjustable half-moon arc wake /.

JAMES J said...

I had the precursor to your boat 200 HP MERC. In fact, achieved the top end (10 mph ADDITIANOL) CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT. I have an excellent addition to the boat. I also found I could at low speeds for beginners and start FASTER plan.

Post a Comment