Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dishwasher Rebates Time To Replace The Dishwasher?

Time to replace the dishwasher? - dishwasher rebates

I am 9 years performance GE Profile dishwasher is retired. I have three options:
To solve 1) the problem (with insulation inside the door, causing a fire hazard)
2) It is to me a $ 150 discount on a new GE dishwasher
3) It is to me a rebate of $ 300 on a new GE Profile Dishwasher
This equipment has been repaired twice.
Can I say that I am a stay with Dish for 9 years and a refund or think there are a lot of life in the old?
The old is washed, but no arrest of the sound insulation in the door (the first repair was - what broke everything! FREE repairs to the insulation, replace, but would still be 9 years.
Comments?

5 comments:

LaWeezel said...

I am also on the side of the correction.

Dish have had a lot calmer in the last 10 years. You will be enchanted by a new one! Moreover, after 9 years, a little wear on the teeth inside. The most recent appears to have a better finish in them is less likely to cause signs of wear and rust.

And as compensation to the original problem again, I think it's wrong. I also believe that its offer of settlement is a bit stingy. They gave you a dangerous product, avoid much ado about a hazard, making it dangerous to avoid the noise ... and they offer $ 300 on a washer that costs $ 1400? The 150 million .... for about half the cost of their dishwashers really cheap low-end

sensible... said...

With the age would be the current drive, I go any discounts. The energy of the former is probably much lower than the new, it would save more money over time. It would also be a new unit, which is again under warranty. Good luck.

Gor of the Black Spring Clan said...

will evaluate and replace built things, where you at the time of suspension for the last 4 years

rampageing grey wolf said...

if it still works to maintain it. If a new best dry to save as much money as possible

swd said...

The mathematics teacher, I would take a discount on everything you say that the repair can cause a fire hazard.

Post a Comment