Saturday, January 9, 2010

Coaches Pole Any Advice On Where To Find A Used Pole Vaulting Pole?

Any advice on where to find a used pole vaulting pole? - coaches pole

My son is a leap in the second year of high school. So far, his coach has always had the right size for the use of poles, but now the coach told me that my child must have a rod 13 '160 climb and the coach is not that size.

My son seems pretty regularly through the contributions and impact I may be employed in a position, a good bar to save money to find. All ideas on how to properly apply a pole?

Thank you,
Bob

1 comments:

lestermo... said...

Find a paper uses "good" is almost impossible. The Poles are the keys to the vault and the event can be very dangerous with the wrong department or damage suffered by them.
Buy search sites such as poles www.mfathletic.com cheaper.
He is your son, you should not with a rod or less damaged.

Post a Comment