Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hook Up External Hard Drive To Sony Tv Please Let Me Know?

Please let me know? - hook up external hard drive to sony tv

I have a Sony Vaio UX380N Micro PC, preferably a PC as a UMPC (Ultra Mobile). In any case, you have all the basics of the devices in size and has a 1.33 Core Solo processor, 40GB hard drive, Bluetooth, wireless Ethernet, USB, microphone and two integrated cameras. This is practically a separate dock, a port replicator, which has more USB ports, etc.. and also a way to connect himself with a screen diagonal connection. I bought an External DVD burner drive does not, it works extremely well with him, and I also bought a 4GB Memory Stick Duo, adding additional memory. This is not a super powerful computer, has a 4.5-inch screen is super bright, sharp and clear. You can learn more about this clock. But I wanted to input and ideas of this press release, knows other UMPC, or who wanted only to give me feedback. Please give me your comments if you want? Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment