Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Awesome Tv Stands Vizio Gallevia 47 Inch LCD TV Stand?

Vizio Gallevia 47 Inch LCD TV Stand? - awesome tv stands

So I bought this TV from my friend for $ 75 because he wanted more and it was my B-Day. The only thing is that he bolts for the support. And I think I need the washers and nuts on the table, put the supplied with your TV. Well, I do not want to see remote and Lowes booth just to see what I need screws and washers. So if someone can help me with my point of view in the right direction, that would be great. TV is a 2-year and 47-inch LCD Vizio Gallevia. I need to know only whether someone help me, it would be nice.

1 comments:

Jorge said...

You may have to start testing different sizes of screws or mounting your TV on a wall mount or directly to VIZIO length, etc. The model number 1-888-849-4623

Post a Comment